The Queen's Feast: Esther
Email me when this product is available.
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Life at the palace of Susa was full of surprises. Being the queen was not an easy job . . . as Esther soon found out. Solve the puzzles and discover how she rescued her people from a wicked plot.
You will find there are loads to do. Each book has the story of the person on the very first page. There's joining the dots, chasing round in word searches, spot the difference and loads more then if you get stuck the answers are in the back!
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Children >> Crafts & Recreation >> Activity Books >> Bible Activity Books
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> VBS
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Activities >> Activity Books
- Church & Pastoral >> VBS >> VBS Activities
- Church Supplies >> VBS >> VBS Activities
- Crafts & Recreation >> Activity Books >> Bible Activity Books
- Crafts & Recreation >> Children
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Supplements >> Bible Activity Books
- VBS >> VBS Activities
- Start A New Search