- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.40 X 5.40 X 0.60 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Nothing Pat Robertson has written before will prepare you for The Plan. It is his most revealing, most painfully honest book. It is an unflinching account of how he followed God's plan for his life. A plan that left him seemingly defeated in the political arena and nearly shattered the foundations of his worldwide Christian broadcasting network. Yet these setbacks became the cornerstones for a series of triumphant, life-affirming victories.
The Plan is a step-by-step blueprint that details how to discern a loving God's plan for your life. A Bible-based plan so detailed, so complete that it is applicable to the practical questions that confront Christians daily:
- Is now the time for me to start a new business?
- Who should I marry and when?
- Which house should I buy and when?
In these turbulent days, The Plan will be a spirit filled journey into Christian discernment of what the future may hold for you.
God does have a plan for our lives!
And, if we follow His plan, the reward isn't a BMW or Rolexâ·it is a joy that transcends earthly pleasures, the joy of being in God's perfect will. Perhaps for the first time.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Biography >> Biographical Portraits
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Last Chance Bargains >> Biography
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Christian Living
- Start A New Search