Advanced Search Links
Answers In Genesis / 2006 / Paperback
$8.19 (CBD Price)
Save: $1.80 (18%)
Availability: In Stock
CBD Stock No: WW345904
Once the most deeply cherished book in English-speaking households, John Bunyan's The Pilgrim's Progress is the allegorical tale of the pilgrim Christian on his journey to the Celestial City. Along the way, Christian encounters both worthy companions and dreadful adversaries. Although this book was written more than three hundred years ago, this stirring spiritual narrative still bears the power to challenge and encourage readers on their own spiritual journeys. This edition contains detailed black-and-white illustrations of important scenes, Bunyan's own annotated Scripture references, and a discussion about John Bunyan and the story behind the writing of this classic!
From the publisher who gave you the immensly popular James ussher's Annals Of The World:
- John Bunyan's personal memoir
- His last sermon
- Special sayings of Bunyan, about death and judgment, the joys of heaven, and much more
- Bunyan's personal account of his life before he accepted Christ
- The writer's account of his time spent in prison
- "The Barren Fig Tree"
- "The Holy War Made by Shaddai Upon Diabolus for the Regaining of the Metropolis of the World"
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products