- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Penguin Putnam Inc.
Publication Date: 1993
Availability: In Stock
Series: Penguin Great Books of the 20th Century
Other Customers Also Purchased
Homeschool Specialists' Review
Because this is designed as a teacher-driven course, you will only need the one book, which includes all of the student and teacher information, as well as the answers to the discussion questions. It can be used at any time during high school, with a choice of American literature or British literature. Both of them feature units on novels, essays, and poetry, but American Lit has a short story unit and British Lit has a book review unit. Each one has a list of required reading titles, which are available separately.
This well-rounded course will help your high school students read and understand classic literature and use it for college preparation. Approx. 200 pages, softcover.
Elizabeth M5 Stars Out Of 5June 25, 2005Elizabeth MEvery home school bookshelf should have this book. This is a look at man's heart, it is not too pretty.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Fiction >> Classic Fiction >> American
- Fiction >> Literature >> American
- Homeschool >> Language Arts >> Literature >> American
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Start A New Search