- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1984
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
From a minister, professor, and recognized leader in the field of evangelism comes a challenge to pastors to take a new look at their mission. Richard Stall Armstrong invites pastors to put on "evangelistic glasses" to perceive what it means to be a pastor-evangelist in terms of personal relationships and in light of the various factors that define evangelism.
Clearly and compellingly, Armstrong shows how to take the responsibility for evangelism seriously. He analyzes in a concrete way the many contexts of evangelism--the difference between witnessing to the young and the old, to individuals and groups, on the telephone or on television. He counsels pastors to adopt not a particular method but rather a style that is nondogmatic, that blends consistency with flexibility, and, above all, one that reflects the integrity and power of the Christian message.
Biblically based, theologically sound, and vocationally relevant, this book is full of useful ideas and practical suggestions that will benefit pastors, professors, and seminarians.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Practical Instruction
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Start A New Search