- Make stunning, colorful papers from recycled junk mail
- Set up or even build your own inexpensive equipment
- Emboss, laminate, and watermark your papers
- Harvest your own plants for papermaking as the ancients did
- Learn to paint and even sculpt with pulp
- Craft unforgettable flower petal cards and stationery
- Share the fun of papermaking with children
- Make paper photo frames, books, lampshades, and more.
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Workman Publishing
Dimensions: 8 X 8 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
This essential reference covers absolutely everything you need to know about papermaking, from the basics to advanced techniques such as shaped sheets, embossing, laminating, and watermarking. Also includes thorough step-by-step instructions for processing pulp, building papermaking equipment, and making paper-based projects like cards and lamp shades.
Uncommon Cards: Stationary Made with Recycled Objects, Found Treasures and a Little ImaginationJeanne WilliamsonRunning Press Book Publishers / 2013 / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:
$20.00Save 25% ($5.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW445660
Self-Sufficiency: The Card Set: A Handy Guide to Baking, Crafts, Organic Gardening, Preserving Your Harvest, Raising Animals, and MoreAbigail R. GehringSkyhorse Publishing / 2012 / Other, N/A$11.66 Retail:
$12.95Save 10% ($1.29)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 06/20/15.CBD Stock No: WW087265