- Make stunning, colorful papers from recycled junk mail
- Set up or even build your own inexpensive equipment
- Emboss, laminate, and watermark your papers
- Harvest your own plants for papermaking as the ancients did
- Learn to paint and even sculpt with pulp
- Craft unforgettable flower petal cards and stationery
- Share the fun of papermaking with children
- Make paper photo frames, books, lampshades, and more.
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Workman Publishing
Dimensions: 8 X 8 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Uncommon Cards: Stationary Made with Recycled Objects, Found Treasures and a Little ImaginationJeanne WilliamsonRunning Press Book Publishers / 2013 / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:
$20.00Save 25% ($5.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW445660
Self-Sufficiency: The Card Set: A Handy Guide to Baking, Crafts, Organic Gardening, Preserving Your Harvest, Raising Animals, and MoreAbigail R. GehringSkyhorse Publishing / 2012 / Other, N/A$11.66 Retail:
$12.95Save 10% ($1.29)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 08/04/15.CBD Stock No: WW087265
This essential reference covers absolutely everything you need to know about papermaking, from the basics to advanced techniques such as shaped sheets, embossing, laminating, and watermarking. Also includes thorough step-by-step instructions for processing pulp, building papermaking equipment, and making paper-based projects like cards and lamp shades.