- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
After Miscarriage: A Catholic Woman's Companion to Healing and HopeKaren EdmistenServant Books / 2012 / Trade Paperback$11.69 Retail:
$12.99Save 10% ($1.30)Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW169973
As this little one grew inside her, so did her hopes. Day by day she imagined what this child would be like. She could hardly wait to feel her baby kick. Life was good. But one day everything changed forever, as this precious life ended. The joy that had sprouted in her just weeks before now dissolved into newfound grief. So many questions invaded her mind. Was God teasing her? Why would he give a gift and then snatch it away? Her arms ached for the baby she would never hold, and she wondered if she would ever recover.
How we handle the loss of a loved one is determined by where we look. It s easy to focus only on our pain. We need to look to God, look inside ourselves, look around at others, and look ahead. These are some of the issues this Bible study will address.
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Psalm 139:13 16; Jeremiah 29:11 13; Matthew 10:29 31; Romans 8:28 39; 2 Corinthians 1:3 5; 1 Peter 5:7
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: Look up believe that God loves you and your baby.
--Teaching point two: Look in take time to grieve your loss.
--Teaching point three: Look around realize that you are not alone.
--Teaching point four: Look ahead realize that you still have a future.
Apply Your Findings
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Q: Is this an article or pamphet or bible study?
This is a printable 4-session Bible study.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search