* Right-sized readings for 8- to 12-year-old boys that will keep them engaged and learning about God! Each daily devotion includes a short story, a Bible verse to memorize, a "How About You?" section to help them think about their own life, and a key phrase to help them remember what they've learned that day. 400 pages, softcover from Tyndale.
Both boys and girls will be eager to read these devotionals created just for them from the same people who created the One Year Book of Devotions for Kids
#1-3. A variety of themes relevant to today's elementary school-age boys and girls will encourage and challenge them to personalize lessons from Scripture. FEATURES:
- 365 daily devotionals
- Bible passages to set up each day's theme
- A contemporary story to apply each passage to today's boys and girls
- Daily memory verse
- Key for each devotional summarizing the application
- Complete topic, Scripture reading, and memory verse indexes
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.