- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Knopf Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Peter Malones exquisite illustrations capture all the magic of The Nutcrackers most memorable scenes: the Christmas Eve party, Godfather Drosselmeyers spellbinding visit, and the ferocious battle between the Mouse King and the Nutcracker. Maries journey to the Land of Sweets, where the Sugar Plum Fairy welcomes her with exuberant dancers from around the globeand toothsome dessertssprings to life as never before.
Stephanie Spinners lyrical text, Peter Malones jewel-like artwork, and a sparkling performance of Peter Ilyich Tchaikovskys unforgettable music make this a gift to inspire even the very youngest dancer.
From the Hardcover edition.
Peter Malone has illustrated such classical works as Peter and the Wolf, The Magic Flute, At the Opera, The World of King Arthur and His Court, and The Adventures of Odysseus. His illustrations have appeared in the New Yorker and on British Royal Mail stamps.
From the Hardcover edition.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Children >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Classics
- Children >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Seasonal
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Fiction >> Children
- Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Classics
- eBooks >> Children >> Classics
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- eBooks >> Children >> Seasonal
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- eBooks >> Homeschool
- Start A New Search