- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NET-New English Translation
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- English Standard Version
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The Chronological Study Bible is the only study Bible that presents the text of the New King James Version in chronological order—the order in which the events actually happened—with notes, articles, and full-color graphics that connect the reader to the history and culture of Bible times and gives the reader a dramatic, "you are there" experience.
- The entire New King James Bible with translators' notes, arranged in chronological order-the order in which the events and writings actually happened, for absorbing and effective Bible study
- Full-color illustrations of places, artifacts, and cultural phenomena that give you a dramatic, "you are there" experience
- Fascinating articles that connect the Bible text to world history and culture
- Daily Life Notes that explain how people lived in Bible times
- Epoch Introductions and Historical Overviews that provide vivid chronological context
- Transition Comments that set the stage and prepare you for the biblical text that follows
- "Time Capsules" of world history that accompany the Bible text
- Time Panels and Charts that show the flow of Bible history
- In-text and full-page color maps of the biblical world
- A handy scripture finder index that provides rapid access to any passage
- Topical Index and Glossary to facilitate study
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
References: Cross References
The NKJV Chronological Study Bible, Distressed Charcoal Bonded LeatherThomas Nelson / 2009 / Bonded Leather$49.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 256 Reviews
$74.99Save 33% ($25.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW542511Video
The NKJV Chronological Study Bible, Distressed Charcoal Bonded Leather - Slightly ImperfectThomas Nelson / 2009 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:
$74.99Save 53% ($40.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW542511DA
The Bible that allows you to study Scripture in the order of events as they happened
The Chronological Study Bible presents the text of the New King James Version in chronological order - the order in which the events actually happened - with notes, articles, and full-color graphics that connect the reader to the history and culture of Bible times. It is the only NKJV study Bible arranged in chronological order.
- The entire NKJV text with translators notes, arranged in chronological order, provides absorbing and effective Bible study
- Full-color illustrations of places, artifacts, and cultural phenomena give the reader a dramatic, you are there experience
- Fascinating articles connect the Bible text to world history and culture
- Daily Life Notes explain how people lived in Bible times
- Time Panels and Charts show the flow of Bible history
- In-text and full-page color maps of the biblical world assist study
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles
Chronological Study Bibles sold to date: More than 400,000
The New King James Version® - More than 60 million copies sold
Ruku5 Stars Out Of 5NKJVJanuary 21, 2015RukuQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Wonderful study bible. Lots of interesting parallel history. I just wish it was in the KJV instead of the NKJV. I love the leather cover.
Penny C5 Stars Out Of 5Love itJanuary 14, 2015Penny CQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought this for my husband as a Christmas gift. He loves it. He had mentioned he wanted a Bible of this type, so I chose this one. He was impressed and delighted with the quality and quantity of information and helpful reference materials in this Bible. So it really exceeded his expectations, which is great. The cover is not only sturdy, but the two-tone color is very pretty (which matters to me, but not as much to him). I am very pleased with this purchase.
DebiWoodland, CAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5great reference and historyJanuary 9, 2015DebiWoodland, CAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5this is the third or fourth order i've made for this version of the bible. there are approximately 20 of us in our Catholic bible study using this for our own growth and learning.
Christine Rice5 Stars Out Of 5Leather Chronological Study BibleJanuary 1, 2015Christine RiceBought two for gifts as the leather bonding is sturdy and will hold up longer than other styles. It's a teriffic bible to read through.
lg5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent reference book for earnest Bible-studyDecember 31, 2014lgQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5excellent chronological bible, great maps, photographs, charts. I specially like the information in the timelines in this bible and how they relate to events in history. very informative and interesting and HELPFUL! I appreciate all the information and explanations in the first few pages - all the introductions. The way Chronological Bible was indexed into nine epochs is really a terrific way of helping one keep focused; one always refers back to it; terrific guide. I thank God for leading me to come across and order this book, I also bought one each for my 2 sons to keep as family Bible, to read and share with my daughter-in-laws and grandchildren. Just what I was looking for - amazing how God answers prayers, sometimes to the tee!
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Berenstain Bears and the Golden Rule - eBookStan Berenstain, Jan Berenstain, Michael BerenstainZondervan / 2010 / ePub$1.995 Stars Out Of 5 8 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6668EB
Breaking Free Day by Day: A Year of Walking in Liberty - eBookBeth MooreB&H Books / 2007 / ePub$7.89 Retail:
$9.99Save 21% ($2.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6351EB
Understanding Scripture: An Overview of the Bible's Origin, Reliability, and Meaning - eBookWayne Grudem, Thomas Schreiner, C. John CollinsCrossway Books & Bibles / 2012 / ePub$7.59 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 24% ($2.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24451EB