- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The Chronological Study Bible is the only study Bible that presents the text of the New King James Version in chronological order—the order in which the events actually happened—with notes, articles, and full-color graphics that connect the reader to the history and culture of Bible times and gives the reader a dramatic, "you are there" experience.
- The entire New King James Bible with translators' notes, arranged in chronological order-the order in which the events and writings actually happened, for absorbing and effective Bible study
- Full-color illustrations of places, artifacts, and cultural phenomena that give you a dramatic, "you are there" experience
- Fascinating articles that connect the Bible text to world history and culture
- Daily Life Notes that explain how people lived in Bible times
- Epoch Introductions and Historical Overviews that provide vivid chronological context
- Transition Comments that set the stage and prepare you for the biblical text that follows
- "Time Capsules" of world history that accompany the Bible text
- Time Panels and Charts that show the flow of Bible history
- In-text and full-page color maps of the biblical world
- A handy scripture finder index that provides rapid access to any passage
- Topical Index and Glossary to facilitate study
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
References: Cross References
Other Customers Also Purchased
NKJV Chronological Study Bible--genuine leather, blackThomas Nelson / Genuine Leather$34.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 269 Reviews
$129.99Save 73% ($95.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW678142
Life Together: The Classic Exploration of Christian CommunityDietrich BonhoefferHarperOne / 1978 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW7153
The NKJV Chronological Study Bible, Distressed Charcoal Bonded LeatherThomas Nelson / 2009 / Bonded Leather$43.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 269 Reviews
$74.99Save 41% ($31.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW542511Video
The NKJV Chronological Study Bible, Distressed Charcoal Bonded Leather - Slightly ImperfectThomas Nelson / 2009 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:
$74.99Save 53% ($40.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW542511DA
The Bible that allows you to study Scripture in the order of events as they happened
The Chronological Study Bible presents the text of the New King James Version in chronological order - the order in which the events actually happened - with notes, articles, and full-color graphics that connect the reader to the history and culture of Bible times. It is the only NKJV study Bible arranged in chronological order.
- The entire NKJV text with translators notes, arranged in chronological order, provides absorbing and effective Bible study
- Full-color illustrations of places, artifacts, and cultural phenomena give the reader a dramatic, you are there experience
- Fascinating articles connect the Bible text to world history and culture
- Daily Life Notes explain how people lived in Bible times
- Time Panels and Charts show the flow of Bible history
- In-text and full-page color maps of the biblical world assist study
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles
Chronological Study Bibles sold to date: More than 400,000
The New King James Version® - More than 60 million copies sold
Jorge1 Stars Out Of 5Not biblicalAugust 15, 2015JorgeQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0just by reading the few pages of excerpts, immediately this bible is not accurate, why, the last known time of the beginning of civilization was around sumer, 3700 b c and not 8000 before Christ.
Johnny5 Stars Out Of 5AMAZING!!!August 4, 2015JohnnyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Just received my Bible...and its AWESOME!..I have never seen a Bible like this, its my first Bible and I have no regrets, very detailed so much info.
James5 Stars Out Of 5Absolutely Love this Bible!June 27, 2015JamesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Best Study Bible that I have ever owned!
Richard5 Stars Out Of 5This is a great version of the Chronological Bible.June 18, 2015RichardQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is one of the best versions I have found for studying the bible in proper order.
sweetieSacramento, CAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Order - God's wayMay 19, 2015sweetieSacramento, CAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am enthralled by this Bible. How amazing to discover God's Word in chronological events that add to Its depth and truth. The explanations of history contained along side The Word adds to the depth and encourages my faith and desire to read God's Word.