- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The Chronological Study Bible is the only study Bible that presents the text of the New King James Version in chronological order—the order in which the events actually happened—with notes, articles, and full-color graphics that connect the reader to the history and culture of Bible times and gives the reader a dramatic, "you are there" experience.
- The entire New King James Bible with translators' notes, arranged in chronological order-the order in which the events and writings actually happened, for absorbing and effective Bible study
- Full-color illustrations of places, artifacts, and cultural phenomena that give you a dramatic, "you are there" experience
- Fascinating articles that connect the Bible text to world history and culture
- Daily Life Notes that explain how people lived in Bible times
- Epoch Introductions and Historical Overviews that provide vivid chronological context
- Transition Comments that set the stage and prepare you for the biblical text that follows
- "Time Capsules" of world history that accompany the Bible text
- Time Panels and Charts that show the flow of Bible history
- In-text and full-page color maps of the biblical world
- A handy scripture finder index that provides rapid access to any passage
- Topical Index and Glossary to facilitate study
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
References: Cross References
Other Customers Also Purchased
NKJV Chronological Study Bible--genuine leather, blackThomas Nelson / Genuine Leather$34.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 239 Reviews
$129.99Save 73% ($95.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW678142
Beyond Boundaries: Learning to Trust Again - unabridged audiobook on CDDr. John TownsendBrilliance Audio / Compact disc$13.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW554253
The Story, NIV: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People - eBookZondervan / 2011 / ePub$3.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 114 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW15265EB
The New Bible Cure For Depression & Anxiety - eBookDon Colbert M.D.Siloam / 2010 / ePub$5.34 Retail:
$8.99Save 41% ($3.65)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW15850EB
The NKJV Chronological Study Bible, Distressed Charcoal Bonded LeatherThomas Nelson / 2009 / Bonded Leather$43.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 239 Reviews
$74.99Save 41% ($31.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW542511Video
The NKJV Chronological Study Bible, Distressed Charcoal Bonded Leather - Slightly ImperfectThomas Nelson / 2009 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:
$74.99Save 53% ($40.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW542511DA
The Bible that allows you to study Scripture in the order of events as they happened
The Chronological Study Bible presents the text of the New King James Version in chronological order - the order in which the events actually happened - with notes, articles, and full-color graphics that connect the reader to the history and culture of Bible times. It is the only NKJV study Bible arranged in chronological order.
- The entire NKJV text with translators notes, arranged in chronological order, provides absorbing and effective Bible study
- Full-color illustrations of places, artifacts, and cultural phenomena give the reader a dramatic, "you are there" experience
- Fascinating articles connect the Bible text to world history and culture
- Daily Life Notes explain how people lived in Bible times
- Time Panels and Charts show the flow of Bible history
- In-text and full-page color maps of the biblical world assist study
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles
Chronological Study Bibles sold to date: More than 400,000
The New King James Version® - More than 60 million copies sold
Pleased customer5 Stars Out Of 5Quite satisfied!!August 31, 2015Pleased customerQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great!!
Jorge1 Stars Out Of 5Not biblicalAugust 15, 2015JorgeQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0just by reading the few pages of excerpts, immediately this bible is not accurate, why, the last known time of the beginning of civilization was around sumer, 3700 b c and not 8000 before Christ.
Johnny5 Stars Out Of 5AMAZING!!!August 4, 2015JohnnyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Just received my Bible...and its AWESOME!..I have never seen a Bible like this, its my first Bible and I have no regrets, very detailed so much info.
James5 Stars Out Of 5Absolutely Love this Bible!June 27, 2015JamesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Best Study Bible that I have ever owned!
Richard5 Stars Out Of 5This is a great version of the Chronological Bible.June 18, 2015RichardQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is one of the best versions I have found for studying the bible in proper order.