- All Products
- Text & Referencehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119089&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Helps & Features
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
The Narrated Bible presents Scripture (NIV) in chronological order to provide a fascinating tapestry of God's creation, judgments, love, provision, and mercy. An insightful descriptive narrative ties events together and draws you irresistibly into the center of action and a new understanding of the glory and power of God's sovereignty.
- Single-column format
- 10 Text & Notes 11 point text
- Translation and textual notes
- Deeper insights for your own spiritual journey as the prophets and their teachings come to life in their historical, geographical, and cultural contexts.
- Greater understanding of God's wisdom and encouragement through the unique arrangements of the book of Proverbs (by topic) and the book of Psalms (by sentiment).
- A deeper awareness of the life of Christ and His teachings through the harmonized Gospels.
- Chronology of Significant Events
- Daily Bible Reading Schedule
- Topical Contents for the Book of Proverbs
- Cross Reference Index
- 6 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 1 3/4"
Number of Pages: 1728
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 1999
Dimensions: 9.5 X 7.0 X 1.75 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
References: Cross References
Text Layout: Single Column
Text Size: 9-10 Point
Text Color: Black Letter
The Narrated Bible, unique in concept and design, combines chronological accuracy, typographic innovation, and an easy-to-read format featuring the widely acclaimed NIV text. A beloved favorite--now with a new cover. The Narrated Bible is the only chronological presentation of God's Word with devotional commentary to guide the reader, including--
- the laws of Moses presented together in one unified legal code arranged by subject
- the wisdom literature--including Proverbs--presented topically
- the four Gospels gathered together in one harmonious account
- Paul's epistles integrated and presented within the historical record of Acts
Bible readers, ministers, students, and teachers will be delighted with this remarkable Bible.
Other Customers Also Purchased
ESV Economy Bible, Case of 48Save 48%
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not FoodLysa TerKeurst5 Stars Out Of 5 131 ReviewsSave 67%Video
Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of JesusKyle Idleman5 Stars Out Of 5 321 ReviewsSave 40%Video
A Girl After God's Own Heart: A Tween Adventure with GodElizabeth George5 Stars Out Of 5 49 ReviewsSave 10%