The NIV Family Reading Bible 1984
- All Products
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
If you are one of the millions of Christian parents looking for a way to engage and understand the Bible together as a family, The Family Reading Bible is the Bible to meet your needs. Throughout the development of this unique Bible, the special content (questions, fun facts, and more) was tested by Christian families just like yours, who provided insightful feedback and help in order to make this Bible useful for you and your family in everyday life.
The Family Reading Bible is designed to help parents use the Bible itself as their family devotional tool. A reading system with three easy-to-use tracks allows parents to accommodate children of various ages and stages. Readings of manageable length along with age-appropriate, engaging questions will encourage and maintain your kids’ interest in God's Word.
The Family Reading Bible is the perfect tool for parents in their role as the spiritual leaders of their home.
- Three reading tracks
- Short Path—for families with tight schedules or children under 9
- Long Path—for longer devotional times and children over 9
- Off the Beaten Path—provides an opportunity for creative exploration of various topics of the Bible such as the Christmas story, Angels and Demons, Kings and Queens, and other fun topics.
- The Family Reading Bible is organized in standard canonical order, but the readings are read in chronological order. Example: when a reading about David in 2 Samuel is connected to a Psalm David wrote, you will be directed by page number to a devotional reading from that Psalm. You will then be returned by page number back to the next reading in 2 Samuel.
- Presentation/Ownership page
- Blank lined pages to record Family Traditions, and Spiritual Milestones
- Study Helps
- Table of Weights and Measures
- Path Indexes
- Short Path Index
- Long Path Index
- Index to Off the Beaten Path Readings
- Topical and Feature Index
- 14 full-color maps
- Index to Color Maps
- 8.5-point text size
- 8.75" x 6.75" x 1.75"
Number of Pages: 2336
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 6.5 X 1.75 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
NKJV Lighting the Way Home Family Bible, HardcoverThomas Kinkade5 Stars Out Of 5 34 ReviewsSave 31%
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Story, NIV: The Bible As One Continuous Story of God and His People. Hardcover 4.5 Stars Out Of 5 104 ReviewsSave 62%Video
Nelson's Complete Book of Bible Maps & Charts, Revised and Updated 4 Stars Out Of 5 174 ReviewsSave 56%