- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 40
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 9.03 X 6.60 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
This New York Times bestseller is a holiday treat!
It is the night before Christmas . . . in a house so cozy and colorful that only the beloved Mary Engelbreit could have created it. Not a creature is stirring. Then there's the jingle of bells. . . .
For this merry holiday celebration, every page is filled with bewitching details, rich color, and memorable characters. A bevy of mischievous elves, an adorable mouse, and a jolly, bespectacled Santa await. Make Mary's joyous vision a part of your special Christmas!
Mary Engelbreit grew up studying the illustrations in the vintage storybooks of her mother's own childhood, and she developed a unique style that harkens back to those simpler times. She chose to illustrate Clement C. Moore's The Night Before Christmas as her first book for children. It quickly hit the New York Times bestseller list and has become part of the holiday tradition for families across the country. Other treasured additions to a child's first bookshelf include Mary Engelbreit's Mother Goose, Mary Engelbreit's A Merry Little Christmas—both New York Times bestsellers—along with Mary Engelbreit's Nursery Tales and Mary Engelbreit's Fairy Tales.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Classics
- Books >> Children >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books
- Books >> Children >> Seasonal
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics
- Children >> Children's Books >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Classics
- Children >> Children's Books >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Children >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Classics
- Children >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Classics
- Start A New Search