- All Products
- Crafts & Recreationhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1030807&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
The New Woodburner's Handbook is the essential layman's guide to both the latest improvements and the age-old wisdom of heating with wood. Chimney sweep Stephen Bushway presents first-time and long-time woodburners with all the information necessary to heat a home economically and safely, while safeguarding the environment for ourselves and our children. Topics discussed include:
- Selecting the right home for your home and your lifestyle.
- Tips for insulating and conserving energy at home.
- Installing a woodstove safely.
- Catalytic, noncatalytic, and pellet stoves -- pros and cons.
Vendor: Workman Publishing
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.