- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
C. K. Barrett is Professor of Divinity at the University of Durham, England. He has established himself it the front rank of contemporary New Testament scholars by such works as The Holy Spirit in the Gospel Tradition, Commentary on St. John, and The New Testament Background.
Number of Pages: 361
Publication Date: 1989
Availability: Available to ship on or about 09/20/14.
Email me when this product is available.
David Howle5 Stars Out Of 5September 8, 2008David HowleCarefully organized and thorough, this collection of primary documents is invaluable for grasping the context of the emergence of Christianity. Barrett's summaries help to make sense of technical or otherwise unusual terms. If you are serious about understanding Christianity in its earliest context, this is the book for you.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> NT Socio-Historical Studies
- Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies >> NT Socio-Historical Studies
- Books >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> NT Socio-Historical Studies
- Books >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies >> NT Socio-Historical Studies
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search