- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
What happens when you have more "hot" questions on the Bible and creationism than you can answer in one book? You create a second volume! The New Answers Book 2 explores over 30 exciting and faith-affirming topics, including:
- The fall of Lucifer and the origin of evil
- When does life begin (and why does it matter)?
- Is evolution a religion (and why should I care)?
- Archaeology, Egyptian Chronology, and the great flood
- Could early biblical figures like Noah really live to over 900 years of age?
- What was the Star of Bethlehem (and how did the wise men follow it)?
- The "Evolutionization" of our culture including intelligent design, gay marriage, Hollywood movies, and more!
Explore these and other topics, answered biblically and logically in this book from the worlds largest apologetics ministry, Answers in Genesis.
Contributors include Ken Ham, Dr. Andrew Snelling, Dr. Jason Lisle, Dr. Elizabeth Mitchell, Dr. Danny Faulkner, Mike Riddle, and more.
Ken Ham is the president/CEO and founder of Answers in Genesis - U.S. and the highly acclaimed Creation Museum. Ken Ham is one of the most in-demand Christian speakers in North America. Ken's emphasis is on the relevance and authority of the book of Genesis and how compromise on Genesis has opened a dangerous door regarding how the culture and church view biblical authority. His Australian accent, keen sense of humor, captivating stories, and exceptional PowerPoint illustrations have made him one of North America's most effective Christian communicators.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Deeper Into the Word: Reflections on 100 Words From the New Testament - eBookKeri Wyatt Kent4.5 Stars Out Of 5 13 ReviewsSave 71%
Beverly Lewis Amish Heritage Cookbook, The - eBookBeverly LewisSave 38%
Heaven: Biblical Answers to Common Questions (booklet) - eBookRandy Alcorn5 Stars Out Of 5 17 ReviewsSave 20%
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Children >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Science & Evolution
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Apologetics
- Homeschool >> Science >> Creation
- Teens >> Apologetics
- eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- eBooks >> Children >> Non-Fiction
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Science & Evolution
- eBooks >> Teens >> Apologetics
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search