- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
What happens when you have more "hot" questions on the Bible and creationism than you can answer in one book? You create a second volume! The New Answers Book 2 explores over 30 exciting and faith-affirming topics, including:
- The fall of Lucifer and the origin of evil
- When does life begin (and why does it matter)?
- Is evolution a religion (and why should I care)?
- Archaeology, Egyptian Chronology, and the great flood
- Could early biblical figures like Noah really live to over 900 years of age?
- What was the Star of Bethlehem (and how did the wise men follow it)?
- The "Evolutionization" of our culture including intelligent design, gay marriage, Hollywood movies, and more!
Explore these and other topics, answered biblically and logically in this book from the worlds largest apologetics ministry, Answers in Genesis.
Contributors include Ken Ham, Dr. Andrew Snelling, Dr. Jason Lisle, Dr. Elizabeth Mitchell, Dr. Danny Faulkner, Mike Riddle, and more.
Ken Ham is the president/CEO and founder of Answers in Genesis - U.S. and the highly acclaimed Creation Museum. Ken Ham is one of the most in-demand Christian speakers in North America. Ken's emphasis is on the relevance and authority of the book of Genesis and how compromise on Genesis has opened a dangerous door regarding how the culture and church view biblical authority. His Australian accent, keen sense of humor, captivating stories, and exceptional PowerPoint illustrations have made him one of North America's most effective Christian communicators.
LindaButler, PAAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5A Great book to own for referenceMay 1, 2011LindaButler, PAAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a book for learning. A book to go back to again and again. When the hard topics come up, this is the book you will turn too. It has answers on Genesis and Genealogies, Did we Evolve from Apes, Big bang and the bible, Gay Marriage, did noah and adam really live over 900 years, satan and more. I highly recommend the Answers books for all Christians to learn facts and science and just hard core why we believe what we believe is really true.
Ron SmorynskiHollywood, CAAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Evolution... I now Question, as it should beFebruary 18, 2011Ron SmorynskiHollywood, CAAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I grew up, completely believing Evolution...
With the Answers series, I now have the confidence to say, hey, Evolution has a lot of holes.
And the confidence to not believe any of it at face value.
And the moral fortitude to look into Biblical accounts with an open eye.
Great and easy reads of modern scientifiic analysis on many subjects in the Evoution-Creation debate... which this book finally makes it... A DEBATE!
Sam L5 Stars Out Of 5Great InformationJanuary 20, 2011Sam LQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I'm a science major in college and am constantly being fed "facts" about evolution, but this book gives me all the evidence and information I need to support Creation. Uses Science to disprove evolution, great book for anyone who wants to support what they believe.
Keith Rastorfer5 Stars Out Of 5May 10, 2010Keith RastorferA much needed reference in support of creation. Thoughtfully written to answer some of the many questions concerning Christianity. Highly recommended.
Anthony Shuler5 Stars Out Of 5May 8, 2009Anthony ShulerThis book is a great follow-up to the original. It's basically the same as the first volume only it just takes it farther with issues that were not addressed in the first book. Anyone who enjoyed the first book will enjoy this one as well. The first one was better however since it dealt with the major things and this one with lesser issues. Still a winner.
Other Customers Also Purchased
New Answers Book 4, The: Over 25 Questions on Creation/Evolution and the Bible - eBookKen HamMaster Books / 2013 / ePub$5.94 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$9.99Save 41% ($4.05)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW45352EB
Women in the Church: An Analysis and Application of 1 Timothy 2:9-15 - eBookAndreas J. Kostenberger, Thomas R. SchreinerBaker Academic / 2005 / ePub$14.30 Retail:
$26.00Save 45% ($11.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW49736EB
A Family Guide to Narnia: Biblical Truths in C.S. Lewis's The Chronicles of Narnia - eBookChristin DitchfieldCrossway Books / 2003 / ePub$8.39 Retail:
$10.99Save 24% ($2.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW2729EB
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Children >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Science & Evolution
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Apologetics
- Homeschool >> Science >> Creation
- Non-Fiction >> Science
- Teens >> Apologetics
- eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- eBooks >> Children >> Non-Fiction
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Science & Evolution
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Science
- eBooks >> Teens >> Apologetics
- Start A New Search