- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Movie Discussion Guide Bible Study
A cinematic journey into the heart of history s greatest story.
The Nativity Story showcases the powerful story of Jesus birth in a sweeping yet intimate film. Beautifully rendered by director Catherine Hardwicke from a screenplay written by Mike Rich, the film offers contrasting pictures of those who trust in God and those who don t, presents various images of the journey of faith, and reveals God s faithfulness in keeping his promises to his people, even in highly unexpected ways.
This discussion guide will help you connect with the nativity story by reflecting on the miraculous events of God s incarnation and the powerful models of faith for us today.
Discussing the Scenes
--Belief vs. Unbelief
(Luke 1:5 22, 26 45)
--The Journey of Faith
(Psalm 56:3 4; 121:1 8; Proverbs 14:12, 31; 19:21; Hebrews 11:1)
--God s Faithfulness
(1 Kings 19:1 13; Luke 1:46 55)
As the Credits Roll
The Nativity Story (New Line Cinema, 2006), rated PG.
Photo © Copyright New Line Cinema
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search