- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 8.38 X 5.50 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
The 5 Money Personalities: Speaking the Same Love and Money LanguageScott Palmer, Bethany PalmerThomas Nelson / 2013 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$15.99Save 31% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW964787
The 5 Money Personalities: Speaking the Same Love and Money Language Unabridged Audiobook on CDScott Palmer, Bethany PalmerOasis Audio LLC / 2013 / Compact disc$6.99 Retail:
$17.99Save 61% ($11.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW753170
The key to a healthy relationship is not just managing money but understanding how the other approaches money.
Every couple argues about money. It doesnt matter if youve been married for 40 years or dating for 4 months, money touches every decision you make as a couple. And when the two of you dont see eye-to-eye on how much to spend or how much to save, thats when arguments turn into ugly toxic fights that leave both persons feeling hurt and angry. Its why money has become the #1 cause of divorce in the U.S. Obviously, something needs to change. The reason this crisis has not been addressed is because it has never been identified, defined, or given a name. Scott and Bethany Palmer, aka The Money Couple, have identified and defined this problem and offer concrete solutions to fix it.
With The 5 Money Personalities DVD-Based Study, you can get to the root of money arguments and start really working together. Youll discover what has an impact on your loved ones money decisions, and youll learn how to talk about money in a way thats actually fun! Youll figure out how to put an end to money secrets and lies once and for all.
- 12 video sessions featuring Bethany and Scott (6-16 minutes each; 2 DVDs)
- 2 copies of the Guidebook, one for each spouse
Additional Guidebooks available for purchase (9781401678333).
Scott and Bethany Palmer, The Money Couple, have dedicated their lives to helping others strengthen their relationships with the 5 Money Personalities. With forty-three years of combined financial planning experience, they launched The Money Couple and are regulars on national TV and radio and speak internationally about love and money. Scott and Bethany enjoy an active lifestyle with their two young sons, Cole and Cade.
Features & Benefits
- Expands on The 5 Money Personalities couples have in their relationships: Saver, Spender, Risk Taker, Security Seeker, Flyer
- Provides valuable discussion points for couples as they journey through the 12-week study
- Includes weekly activities designed to drive home the points of each week's session
Other Customers Also Purchased
Be Prepared: Equipping Kids to Face Today's World (DVD & CD-ROM)Focus on the FamilyFocus on the Family / 2011 / DVD$4.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$29.90Save 83% ($24.91)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW976054
Love & Respect: CBD edition with DVD and Workbook KitDr. Emerson EggerichsThomas Nelson / Other, N/A$17.49 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$38.98Save 55% ($21.49)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW53488X
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Marriage
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Marriage
- Start A New Search