- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
The MacArthur Bible Handbook is the ultimate book-by-book survey of the Bible, including charts, graphs, and illustrations from today's leading expository teacher.
A unique reference tool that is committed to quality and biblical teachingwill help you easily understand each book of the Bible, its historical context, and its place in Scripture.
Bible Book Basics at a Glance!
- The meaning of each Bible book's name
- Who wrote it
- The date and setting
- The theme and purpose
- Its key words, verses, and chapters
- How Christ is presented (even in the Old Testament)
- Its contribution to the Bible as a whole
- A broad summary of the events and highlights it records
- A detailed outline of the book
MacArthur has put in over 60,000 hours of sermon preparation time in his 35 year ministry!
Other Customers Also Purchased
What the Bible Is All About Handbook-Revised-NIV Edition: Bible Handbooks - An Inspired Commentary on the Entire Bible - eBookHenrietta C. MearsRegal / 2011 / ePub$8.47 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$17.99Save 53% ($9.52)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18945EB
50 People Every Christian Should Know: Learning from Spiritual Giants of the Faith - eBookWarren W. WiersbeBaker Books / 2009 / ePub$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$17.99Save 44% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6476EB
Live Before You Die: Wake up to God's will for your life - eBookDaniel KolendaPassio / 2013 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW35506EB
Nearing Home: Life, Faith, and Finishing Well - eBookBilly GrahamThomas Nelson / 2011 / ePub$11.995 Stars Out Of 5 6 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW19400EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> Complete Bible Introductions
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search