- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
The MacArthur Bible Handbook is the ultimate book-by-book survey of the Bible, including charts, graphs, and illustrations from today's leading expository teacher.
A unique reference tool that is committed to quality and biblical teachingwill help you easily understand each book of the Bible, its historical context, and its place in Scripture.
Bible Book Basics at a Glance!
- The meaning of each Bible book's name
- Who wrote it
- The date and setting
- The theme and purpose
- Its key words, verses, and chapters
- How Christ is presented (even in the Old Testament)
- Its contribution to the Bible as a whole
- A broad summary of the events and highlights it records
- A detailed outline of the book
MacArthur has put in over 60,000 hours of sermon preparation time in his 35 year ministry!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> Complete Bible Introductions
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search