- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- A general introduction to each major division of the Bible
- A short introduction covering author, date, time, and setting for each book of the Bible
- Each introduction also includes discussion of God's character, how Christ is seen, key doctrines, key words, key people, and key Scripture passages that represent the "theme core" of each book of the Bible
- A harmony of the historical books of 1 and 2 Samuel, 1 and 2 Kings, and 1 and 2 Chronicles
- A harmony of the Gospels
- Articles providing an overview of theology, the ministry of Jesus, the ministry of the apostles, and the progress of revelation
- Cross-references to The MacArthur Bible Handbook as an alternate source for more in-depth treatment
Number of Pages: 2040
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 9.75 X 6.75 X 2.75 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Twelve Extraordinary Women: How God Shaped Women of the Bible and What He Wants to Do with YouJohn MacArthurThomas Nelson / 2008 / Trade Paperback$5.00 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 45 Reviews
$16.99Save 71% ($11.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW280285
The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless DemandsLysa TerKeurstThomas Nelson / 2014 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 26 Reviews
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW205851
John MacArthur is the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, president of the Masters College and Seminary, and featured teacher with the Grace to You media ministry. In more than four decades of ministry, John has written dozens of bestselling books, including The MacArthur Study Bible, The Gospel According to Jesus, and Slave. He lives in Los Angeles.
JR5 Stars Out Of 5Very usefiul and a good price for this huge volumeApril 10, 2015JRQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love John MacArthur Bible studies and this one is much like his individual studies but in more depth. I now want to tackle books of the Bible that have been difficult to understand. This will be a very useful teaching guide.
Gamm5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent help for studying God's word.January 26, 2015GammQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I use the MacArthur Study Bible and the MacArthur Bible Commentary and think that these are a complete set of Bible Study tools which I consider 'must haves'.
Dan Kendall5 Stars Out Of 5commentaryAugust 22, 2014Dan KendallEXCELLENT FOR STUDY.
hogmobflorida, flAge: Under 18Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great for any christian who wants to learn bibleJuly 10, 2014hogmobflorida, flAge: Under 18Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5When i got this i was blown away because of the information. There is no wrong information, only the truth and that is what we need.
Susan Hayden5 Stars Out Of 5December 7, 2013Susan HaydenQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Much more than I expected. I feel this is a very good value
John 12-21: The MacArthur New Testament CommentaryJohn MacArthurMoody Publishers / 2008 / Hardcover$16.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$29.99Save 43% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW408242