- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- A general introduction to each major division of the Bible
- A short introduction covering author, date, time, and setting for each book of the Bible
- Each introduction also includes discussion of God's character, how Christ is seen, key doctrines, key words, key people, and key Scripture passages that represent the "theme core" of each book of the Bible
- A harmony of the historical books of 1 and 2 Samuel, 1 and 2 Kings, and 1 and 2 Chronicles
- A harmony of the Gospels
- Articles providing an overview of theology, the ministry of Jesus, the ministry of the apostles, and the progress of revelation
- Cross-references to The MacArthur Bible Handbook as an alternate source for more in-depth treatment
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Do What You Can Plan, The (Ebook Shorts): 21 Days to Making Any Area of Your Life Better - eBookHolley GerthSave 37%
The Story, NIV: The Bible As One Continuous Story of God and His People. Hardcover 4.5 Stars Out Of 5 114 ReviewsSave 62%Video