- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- A general introduction to each major division of the Bible
- A short introduction covering author, date, time, and setting for each book of the Bible
- Each introduction also includes discussion of God's character, how Christ is seen, key doctrines, key words, key people, and key Scripture passages that represent the "theme core" of each book of the Bible
- A harmony of the historical books of 1 and 2 Samuel, 1 and 2 Kings, and 1 and 2 Chronicles
- A harmony of the Gospels
- Articles providing an overview of theology, the ministry of Jesus, the ministry of the apostles, and the progress of revelation
- Cross-references to The MacArthur Bible Handbook as an alternate source for more in-depth treatment
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Dan Kendall5 Stars Out Of 5commentaryAugust 22, 2014Dan KendallEXCELLENT FOR STUDY.
hogmobflorida, flAge: Under 18Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great for any christian who wants to learn bibleJuly 10, 2014hogmobflorida, flAge: Under 18Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5When i got this i was blown away because of the information. There is no wrong information, only the truth and that is what we need.
Susan Hayden5 Stars Out Of 5December 7, 2013Susan HaydenQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Much more than I expected. I feel this is a very good value
JACKRMESQUITE,TXAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5THIS PRODUCT HAS MANY GOOD CHARTS AND MAPSAugust 5, 2013JACKRMESQUITE,TXAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5THIS IS A VERY GOOD ONE VOLUME COMMENTARY BY ONE OF THE BEST COMMENTATORS. THERE ARE MANY EXTRAS, LIKE WORD STUDIES, CHARTS AND MAPS, THAT HELP WITH BIBLE STUDY AS WELL AS ALL OF THE NOTES FROM HIS STUDY BIBLE. THE PRINT IS MUCH DARKER IN THE COMMENTARY THAN IN THE BIBLE, SO IT IS MUCH EASIER TO READ. I HAD GIVEN ONE TO A FRIEND LAST YEAR, BUT THIS ONE STAYS WITH ME. FOR A ONE VOLUME COMMENTARY, IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEED.
DerryCaldwell, IdahoAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5It is well equipped for one bookMarch 11, 2013DerryCaldwell, IdahoAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I like it because it makes me look up a lot of new words in the Dictionary. It sure is going to smarten me up.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Magnificent Obsession: Embracing the God-Filled LifeAnne Graham LotzZondervan / 2009 / Hardcover$3.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 28 Reviews
$19.99Save 80% ($16.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW262880Video