- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- A general introduction to each major division of the Bible
- A short introduction covering author, date, time, and setting for each book of the Bible
- Each introduction also includes discussion of God's character, how Christ is seen, key doctrines, key words, key people, and key Scripture passages that represent the "theme core" of each book of the Bible
- A harmony of the historical books of 1 and 2 Samuel, 1 and 2 Kings, and 1 and 2 Chronicles
- A harmony of the Gospels
- Articles providing an overview of theology, the ministry of Jesus, the ministry of the apostles, and the progress of revelation
- Cross-references to The MacArthur Bible Handbook as an alternate source for more in-depth treatment
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
NKJV Jesus Calling Devotional Bible, Padded hardcover 5 Stars Out Of 5 8 ReviewsSave 75%
KJV Super Giant Print Reference Bible, Imitation leather, blue 4.5 Stars Out Of 5 298 ReviewsSave 33%
Easter Story - eBookRose PublishingSave 20%