Buy Item $19.89 Add To Cart
Add To Wishlist
- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
Advanced Search Links
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
A crowning achievement from one of America's leading Bible teachers! Bringing the same expositional skill and down-to-earth style to this one-volume commentary as he has to his best-selling multivolume New Testament set, John MacArthur offers a non-technical passage-by-passage examination of the whole Bible.
- A general introduction to each major division of the Bible
- A short introduction covering author, date, time, and setting for each book of the Bible
- Each introduction also includes discussion of God's character, how Christ is seen, key doctrines, key words, key people, and key Scripture passages that represent the "theme core" of each book of the Bible
- A harmony of the historical books of 1 and 2 Samuel, 1 and 2 Kings, and 1 and 2 Chronicles
- A harmony of the Gospels
- Articles providing an overview of theology, the ministry of Jesus, the ministry of the apostles, and the progress of revelation
- Cross-references to The MacArthur Bible Handbook as an alternate source for more in-depth treatment
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Romans 1-8: The MacArthur New Testament CommentaryJohn MacArthur5 Stars Out Of 5 8 ReviewsSave 43%