- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119299&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
But all too often the opportunity isn't there. We neglect the young Christian in our whirl of programs, church services and fellowship groups. And we neglect to raise up workers and leaders who can disciple young believers into mature and fruitful Christians.
In simple, practical, and biblical terms, LeRoy Eims revives the lost art of disciple making. He explains:
- How the early church discipled new Christians
- How to meet the basic needs of a growing Christian
- How to spot and train potential workers
- How to develop mature, godly leaders
"True growth takes time and tears and love and patience," Eims states. There is no instant maturity. This book examines the growth process in the life of a Christian and considers what nurture and guidance it takes to develop spiritually qualified workers in the church.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Not a Fan: Completely. Committed. Follower. - eBookKyle IdlemanZondervan / 2011 / ePub$7.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 330 Reviews
$9.99Save 21% ($2.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW14519EB
The Seer Expanded Edition: The Prophetic Power of Visions, Dreams and Open Heavens - eBookJames W. GollDestiny Image / 2012 / ePub$9.34 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$16.99Save 45% ($7.65)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW26531EB
Inductive Preaching: Helping People Listen - eBookGregg LewisCrossway Books & Bibles / 1983 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$17.99Save 44% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW7420EB
The Naked Gospel: Truth You May Never Hear in Church - eBookAndrew FarleyZondervan / 2009 / ePub$7.59 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$8.99Save 16% ($1.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW3272EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search