- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
But all too often the opportunity isn't there. We neglect the young Christian in our whirl of programs, church services and fellowship groups. And we neglect to raise up workers and leaders who can disciple young believers into mature and fruitful Christians.
In simple, practical, and biblical terms, LeRoy Eims revives the lost art of disciple making. He explains:
- How the early church discipled new Christians
- How to meet the basic needs of a growing Christian
- How to spot and train potential workers
- How to develop mature, godly leaders
"True growth takes time and tears and love and patience," Eims states. There is no instant maturity. This book examines the growth process in the life of a Christian and considers what nurture and guidance it takes to develop spiritually qualified workers in the church.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Chicken Farm and Other Sacred Places: The Joy of Serving God in the OrdinaryKen BarnesYwam Publishing / 2010 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$11.99Save 17% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW585535
Church Planter: The Man, the Message, the Mission - eBookDarrin PatrickCrossway Books & Bibles / 2010 / ePub$8.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
$12.99Save 35% ($4.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW13180EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search