The Lord's Prayer for Today
Email me when this product is available.
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In This Series
This volume in the For Today series presents an accessible study of the familiar words of the Lord's Prayer. Well-known preacher and seminary president William Carl III interprets the prayer in light of how it was understood by Jesus' disciples and also the significant role the prayer can play in the life of Christian believers today. The discussion questions at the end of each chapter make this an ideal book for group study in churches or for individual reading and reflection.
The For Today series was designed to provide reliable and accessible resources for the study and real life application of important biblical texts, theological documents, and Christian practices. The emphasis of the series is not only on the realization and appreciation of what these subjects have meant in the past, but also on their value in the present--"for today." Thought-provoking questions are included at the end of each chapter, making the books ideal for personal study and group use.
MargieFloridaAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5May 18, 2013MargieFloridaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I used this book when I was teaching on The Lords Prayer to my ladies neighborhood Bible Study - and it was very well received. The book is easy to read, and current - which was refreshing!
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Books >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Closeouts
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Closeouts >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Christian Living
- Closeouts >> Church & Pastoral
- Start A New Search