- All Products
- Personal Growthhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1120892&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
The List: Figuring Out Prince Charming, the Corner Office, and Happily Ever AfterMarian Jordan5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsSave 17%Video
Radiant: Living As Light in a Dark WorldMarian JordanSave 23%
The Girlfriends Guidebook: Navigating Female FriendshipsMarian Jordan4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 23%
In your hands you hold truths that literally changed my life. I was in a pit of despair and throwing myself one fine pity party because I did not have all the things in life that I expected to have by a certain age (marriage, kids, house, etc.) ....I didnt have my List. Therefore, I was struggling with feelings of disappointment and bitterness. These emotions were robbing me of my joy and my God-given purpose. Then one day I woke up. God opened my eyes and challenged me to a great exchangeto lay down my List for His List.
Friends, let me just say that Im so glad I made that exchange. I dont want to spoil the book, but I can say with a joyful heart that God is The List youll come to see the beauty in your season and youll embrace this moment to live fully for Gods glory.
For His Glory!
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search