- All Products
- Devotional Bibleshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1018577&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Helps & Features
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The popular Life Recovery Bible is now available in the New Living Translation. Designed for both the Christian who is seeking God's view on recovery and the non-Christian who is seeking God and answers to recovery, the Life Recovery Bible will lead readers to the source of true healing-God himself. The features of this best-selling Bible were brought together by two of today's leading recovery experts, David Stoop, Ph.D., and Stephen Arterburn, M.Ed.
- Recovery notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to people in recovery
- Twelve Step devotionals discuss the important truths of the Twelve Steps in the context of Scripture
- Serenity Prayer devotionals reflect on principles from the Serenity Prayer illuminated by specific Bible passages
- Recovery Profiles feature recovery lessons drawn from the lives of key Bible people
- Recovery Principle devotionals show how the Bible addresses many specific concerns of people in recovery
- 9 point text
- 8 point notes
- Double-column format
- Book Introductions
- User's Guide
- Life Recovery Topical Index
- Index to recovery profiles
- Index to Twelve Step Devotionals
- Index to Recovery Principle Devotionals
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals
- Index to Recovery Reflections
- 63/4" X 91/2" x 13/4"
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2012
|Availability: In Stock|
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Size: 8 Point Notes|9-10 Point
Text Color: Black Letter
Other Customers Also Purchased
30 Days to Taming Your Tongue: What You Say (and Don't Say) Will Improve Your Relationships - eBookDeborah Smith Pegues5 Stars Out Of 5 39 ReviewsSave 28%
Live to Make A Difference - eBookMax Lucado$1.99
Face to Face: Praying the Scriptures for Spiritual Growth - eBookKenneth Boa5 Stars Out Of 5 5 ReviewsSave 16%
Find Related Products
- Bibles >> Devotional Bibles >> Recovery
- Books >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles >> Recovery
- Download >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Devotional Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Devotional Bibles >> Recovery
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search