ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The popular Life Recovery Bible is now available in the New Living Translation. Designed for both the Christian who is seeking God's view on recovery and the non-Christian who is seeking God and answers to recovery, the Life Recovery Bible will lead readers to the source of true healing-God himself. The features of this best-selling Bible were brought together by two of today's leading recovery experts, David Stoop, Ph.D., and Stephen Arterburn, M.Ed.
- Recovery notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to people in recovery
- Twelve Step devotionals discuss the important truths of the Twelve Steps in the context of Scripture
- Serenity Prayer devotionals reflect on principles from the Serenity Prayer illuminated by specific Bible passages
- Recovery Profiles feature recovery lessons drawn from the lives of key Bible people
- Recovery Principle devotionals show how the Bible addresses many specific concerns of people in recovery
- 9 point text
- 8 point notes
- Double-column format
- Book Introductions
- User's Guide
- Life Recovery Topical Index
- Index to recovery profiles
- Index to Twelve Step Devotionals
- Index to Recovery Principle Devotionals
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals
- Index to Recovery Reflections
- 63/4" X 91/2" x 13/4"
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2012
|Availability: In Stock|
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Size: 8 Point Notes|9-10 Point
Text Color: Black Letter
The NIV Spiritual Renewal Bible, Hardcover, Jacketed PrintedStephen ArterburnZondervan / 2013 / Hardcover$26.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$39.99Save 33% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW417378
KJV Life Recovery BibleTyndale House / 2014 / Hardcover$29.49 Retail:
$39.99Save 26% ($10.50)Availability: NewCBD Stock No: WW381503
Other Customers Also Purchased
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not Food - eBookLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2010 / ePub$9.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW3102EB
Find Related Products
- Bibles >> Devotional Bibles >> Recovery
- Books >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles >> Recovery
- Download >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Devotional Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Devotional Bibles >> Recovery
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search