Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The popular Life Recovery Bible is now available in the New Living Translation. Designed for both the Christian who is seeking God's view on recovery and the non-Christian who is seeking God and answers to recovery, the Life Recovery Bible will lead readers to the source of true healing-God himself. The features of this best-selling Bible were brought together by two of today's leading recovery experts, David Stoop, Ph.D., and Stephen Arterburn, M.Ed.
- Recovery notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to people in recovery
- Twelve Step devotionals discuss the important truths of the Twelve Steps in the context of Scripture
- Serenity Prayer devotionals reflect on principles from the Serenity Prayer illuminated by specific Bible passages
- Recovery Profiles feature recovery lessons drawn from the lives of key Bible people
- Recovery Principle devotionals show how the Bible addresses many specific concerns of people in recovery
- 9 point text
- 8 point notes
- Double-column format
- Book Introductions
- User's Guide
- Life Recovery Topical Index
- Index to recovery profiles
- Index to Twelve Step Devotionals
- Index to Recovery Principle Devotionals
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals
- Index to Recovery Reflections
- 63/4" X 91/2" x 13/4"
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2012
|Availability: In Stock|
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Size: 8 Point Notes|9-10 Point
Text Color: Black Letter
NIV Spiritual Renewal Bible, Hardcover, Jacketed PrintedStephen ArterburnZondervan / 2013 / Hardcover$26.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$39.99Save 33% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW417378
KJV Life Recovery BibleTyndale House / 2014 / Hardcover$28.49 Retail:
$39.99Save 29% ($11.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW381503
nomoresentencing5 Stars Out Of 5Life Recovery BibleDecember 2, 2014nomoresentencingThis Bible is requested more than any other softcover Bible by inmates at our local jail that are participating in a recovery program. They have the option of KJV study, ESV Global study, NLT study, or NIV study. This is their choice 90% of the time.
D.G.Mechling5 Stars Out Of 5Life Recovery BibleOctober 23, 2014D.G.MechlingQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1I purchase the Life Recovery Bible from time to time, and give it too fellow individuals in Alcoholic's Anonymous.
holmed4 Stars Out Of 5recovery bibleOctober 3, 2014holmedQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought it for a friend and I seen a good, positive change.
snowy5 Stars Out Of 5fabAugust 25, 2014snowyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5awesome companion to the 12 step program
smharryBirmingham, ALAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Awesome resourceJanuary 3, 2014smharryBirmingham, ALAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The Life Recovery Bible is an awesome resource. All the footnotes are geared towards "recovering" from the hurts, hang-ups and issues that we all deal with. The Reading Plans are awesome as well.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Pulling Back the Shades: Erotica, Intimacy, and the Longings of a Woman's HeartDr. Juli Slattery, Dannah GreshMoody Publishers / 2014 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$11.99Save 21% ($2.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW410880
Colorful Crosses, Ministry Appreciation Cards, Box of 12Divinity Boutique / 2014 / Gift$3.99 Retail:
$5.00Save 20% ($1.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW223775
Find Related Products
- Bibles >> Devotional Bibles >> Recovery
- Books >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles >> Recovery
- Download >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Devotional Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Devotional Bibles >> Recovery
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles
- Start A New Search