- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: For Today
This book presents the life and work of the New Testament's premier missionary, the apostle Paul. It surveys his "pre-Christian life," his conversion and call, and his missionary activities, noting the pivotal events that marked his relationship with the congregations he founded and with the Jerusalem church. Vander Broek focuses on Paul's life and labors but also provides important and relevant discussions of how the life of Paul speaks to Christian faith today. This book will be of much interest to contemporary church groups and individuals who are interested in how the church's most important early missionary continues to impact Christian lives. Questions for discussion are included.
"The Life of Paul for Today helped our Adult Bible Study group understand the pastoral and personal side of Paul and increased their appreciation of how Paul's Letters speak to the contemporary church." Cindy Shepherd, Pastor Philo Presbyterian Church, Philo, Illinois
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Search