- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 Kings
- 2 Samuel
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: For Today
This book presents the life and work of the New Testament's premier missionary, the apostle Paul. It surveys his "pre-Christian life," his conversion and call, and his missionary activities, noting the pivotal events that marked his relationship with the congregations he founded and with the Jerusalem church. Vander Broek focuses on Paul's life and labors but also provides important and relevant discussions of how the life of Paul speaks to Christian faith today. This book will be of much interest to contemporary church groups and individuals who are interested in how the church's most important early missionary continues to impact Christian lives. Questions for discussion are included.
"The Life of Paul for Today helped our Adult Bible Study group understand the pastoral and personal side of Paul and increased their appreciation of how Paul's Letters speak to the contemporary church." Cindy Shepherd, Pastor Philo Presbyterian Church, Philo, Illinois
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Search