- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: For Today
This book presents the life and work of the New Testament's premier missionary, the apostle Paul. It surveys his "pre-Christian life," his conversion and call, and his missionary activities, noting the pivotal events that marked his relationship with the congregations he founded and with the Jerusalem church. Vander Broek focuses on Paul's life and labors but also provides important and relevant discussions of how the life of Paul speaks to Christian faith today. This book will be of much interest to contemporary church groups and individuals who are interested in how the church's most important early missionary continues to impact Christian lives. Questions for discussion are included.
"The Life of Paul for Today helped our Adult Bible Study group understand the pastoral and personal side of Paul and increased their appreciation of how Paul's Letters speak to the contemporary church." Cindy Shepherd, Pastor Philo Presbyterian Church, Philo, Illinois
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Search