- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
Many Christian women are floundering-they are confused about what it means to be a Christian woman. Churches aren't sounding a clear call to biblical womanhood, much less teaching what it is. On top of that, precious few resources exist to help disciple women in the biblical image of womanhood.
In this book Susan Hunt and Barbara Thompson call women to pass on a legacy of biblical womanhood to the next generation. Part One gives a defense of biblical womanhood, urging women to follow God's design. Part Two applies the principles of biblical womanhood to the stages of a woman's life. This includes a chapter about what it means to have a pilgrim's perspective through the final season of life on earth. Part Three appeals to churches to equip women to live out and to leave the legacy of biblical womanhood and includes practical guidance for ministering to women. When combined with Crossway's Spiritual Mothering, By Design, and The True Woman, this book will breathe new life into women's ministries in the church.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Start A New Search