- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Continuum International
Publication Date: 1999
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
What did Christ feel and know during his life on Earth? Raymond Moloney ventures a consideration utilizing perspectives based in exegesis, patristics, and philosophy. This book traces the shifting opinions on the knowledge of Christ in the New Testament and medieval periods--a period during which there was a consensus against ignorance in Christ. Moloney then examines how both Protestant and Catholic theologists, such as Karl Rahner, Hans Urs von Balthasar, and Bernard Lonergan, have questioned this consensus. Drawing on the insights of transcendental theology, The Knowledge of Christ ultimately stresses the mysteriousness of this question.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Interpretation
- Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- Academic >> Theology >> Hermeneutics
- Books >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Interpretation
- Books >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- Books >> Theology >> Hermeneutics
- Start A New Search