- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Too many of us live segmented lives, with God residing in one of our many compartments, all of which focus on our own fulfillment. We often struggle because we want God to fulfill our agenda, and many do not want to live life under God. The Kingdom Agenda: Life Under God helps us re-prioritize our lives according to kingdom values, and apply biblical principles to our everyday life.
Number of Pages: 512
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 1.66 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
For Married Men Only: Three Principles for Loving Your WifeTony EvansMoody Publishers / 2010 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$6.99Save 14% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW443823
God's kingdom isn't just about theology and church. It isn't just a quaint religious idea or an obscure theological concept. It is about a whole new way of seeing the world and your place in it. The Kingdom Agenda offers a fresh and powerful vision that will help you think differently about your life, your relationships, and your walk with God. When you start with a Kingdom agenda, living in relationship with the true King, and embracing your place in His Kingdom, nothing will ever be the same.In The Kingdom Agenda by Dr. Tony Evans, you will explore every area of life and be empowered to live:
- One Life Under God - Judging by the meteoric rise in popular psychology books, clinics, and self-help programs, it would seem that personal lack of meaning and fulfillment is at an all-time high. Are we looking to the right place to find meaning in our being?
- One Family Under God - The once stable American family is rapidly deteriorating. Personal happiness has taken priority over family unity. In urban areas, a growing number of children from single-parent homes is on the rise while pornography and violence are pervasive. Who will we turn to for answers to address these issues?
- One Church Under God - The church and what it represents are all too often ridiculed, criticized, rejected or simply ignored. Perhaps our arrogance and ignorance have perpetuated this response. And perhaps the church has contributed to the spiritual decline of American culture by failing to produce kingdom people who are accomplishing Christ's kingdom agenda. We have done an admirable job of curing the darkness; but have we done a poor job of spreading the light?
- One Nation Under God - God's people should not simply rely on the education system, criminal justice system, social security or other government structures to meet the needs of our homes, neighborhoods and cities. We can send a robotic probe to examine the surface of Mars, but we cannot manage our relationships. What is to be done?
- One Kingdom Under God - If we want a better world, composed of better countries, inhabitted by better states, composed of better cities, inhabited by better neighborhoods, illuminated by better churches, made up of better families, we need to become better people; godly people. It all starts with personal responsibility - living all of life under God.
As God's people, we are not limited by the choices this world offers us. God has an alternative plan for us - His kingdom with an all-encompassing agenda. For more information on this title or others in The Kingdom Agenda Series, go to www.TheKingdomAgendaBook.com.
God's kingdom isn't just about theology and church. It isn't just a quaint religious idea or an obscure theological concept. It is about a whole new way of seeing the world and your place in it. The Kingdom Agenda offers a fresh and powerful vision that will help you think differently about your life, your relationships, and your walk with God. When you start with a Kingdom agenda, living in relationship with the true King, and embracing your place in His Kingdom, nothing will ever be the same.
Review by Gail Wellborn, September 26, 2013
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Start A New Search