- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- Dios Habla Hoy
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NET-New English Translation
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- MEV-Modern English Version
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The most comprehensive King James Version study Bible published in 50 years, The King James Study Bible has 2,000-plus pages packed with thousands of notes and commentaries from respected conservative scholars. It includes doctrinal footnotes, personality profiles, archaeological information, special articles, in-text maps, and more than 5,700 annotations in a unique format, offering a broad understanding of the Bible and how it relates to the world we live in today.
- Presentation Page
- How to Study the Bible
- God's Answers to Man's Concern
- Teachings of Christ
- Fulfilled prophecies in Christ
- 8 Pages of Full-color maps
- 128-page concordance
- Comprehensive introductions and outlines of each book of the Bible
- Words of Jesus in red
- Doctrinal footnotes
- Personality profiles
- Archaeological notes
- Forty-eight maps in the text pages
- Double-Column Format
- Complete center-column references with explanations of difficult terms
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Index to annotations
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Color: Red Letter
Other Customers Also Purchased
King James Version Commentary - eBookEdward G. Dobson, Charles L. Feinberg, Edward E. Hinson, Woodrow KrollThomas Nelson / 2005 / ePub$19.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 11 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW17277EB
VBS 2015 Shining Star: See the Jesus in Me - Younger Elementary Student Handbook (Grades 1-3)Abingdon Press VBS / 2015 / Trade Paperback$2.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW797421
Possessing Your Inheritance: Take Hold of God's Destiny for Your Life - eBookChuck D. Pierce, Rebecca Wagner SytsemaChosen Books / 2011 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW66883EB
The best selling study Bible in the King James Versionùnow updated, with added features. Trusted for 25 years, The King James Study Bible has dependable notes and annotations from scholars you can rely on, led by General Editor Edward Hindson. A clear presentation of conservative Bible doctrine, with the resources you need for knowing GodÆs Word.
- NEW: Fresh new page design for enjoyable reading of the Authorized King James text
- More than 5,700 authoritative and time-tested study notes offer straightforward communication and clear understanding
- NEW: 48 revised in-text maps and charts - modernized and redrawn for stress-free reference
- Large, 11-point Bible type for comfort reading no matter how long you spend
- NEW: Enhanced concordance with added Hebrew and Greek word studies gives deeper insight
- NEW: Index of Christ and the Gospels
- NEW: Index of Paul and His Letters
- NEW: Index of Bible Prophecy
- Words of Christ in red
- Doctrinal and archaeological footnotes and personality profiles written by trusted, conservative pastors and Bible teachers
- Comprehensive book introductions and outlines
- Center-column references with translation notes
- Complete index to annotations, doctrinal footnotes, personality profiles, and archaeological sites
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles
King James Study Bibles sold to date: More than 2.4 million
The King James VersionùThe most successful Bible translation in history with billions of copies published
Jenias2k5 Stars Out Of 5PerfectMarch 30, 2015Jenias2kQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This Bible has so much information! It was exactly what I was wanting. I'm no Bible scholar although I wish I were! But, for what I'm currently needing this is perfect =-)
WhatyathinkColorado SpringsAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent Study BibleFebruary 25, 2015WhatyathinkColorado SpringsAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This Bible was a gift to my son. He loves it! He relayed to us that it is a great tool for his studies and the extra downloadable study tool assists him greatly with word studies and other valuable information. The engraving was done very well too!
Red5 Stars Out Of 5KJV Study BibleFebruary 5, 2015RedQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Got this Bible for my teenaged son for Christmas and he LOVES it!! He said a friend at church wanted to get one just like it.
Jules5 Stars Out Of 5Very Nice!January 27, 2015JulesQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Bible was a gift .....my Daughter loved it and loved that her name was engraved on it.
DEACON5 Stars Out Of 5GREAT BIBLEJanuary 2, 2015DEACONQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great Bible very good study Bible
Q: Is this an option that lets you make notes in the ebook version of the King James Study Bible. I like to make notes concerning a scripture. During church our pastor will bring out certain points and I like to write them in my Bible. Can I do this with the King James Study Bible ebook version?
No, the eBook itself doesn't have a note feature. However, our Ipad/Iphone and Android apps do have a note feature that you can save as a bookmark.
KJV Study Bible Bonded leather, burgundy - Slightly ImperfectThomas Nelson / 1993 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:
$69.99Save 50% ($35.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW135BGDA
KJV Study Bible Bonded leather, black - Slightly ImperfectThomas Nelson / 1993 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:
$69.99Save 50% ($35.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW135BKDA