- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Where does the name "Aslan" come from? What other Bible references do the Chronicles contain? Why is there a huge bird watching Digory Kirk in The Magician's Nephew? How does Lewis express his feelings about prunes, of all things, in Prince Caspian? Do names like "Puddleglum" and "Emeth" have any real significance?
The Keys to the Chronicles unlocks the delightfully rich meanings within the world of Narnia, from the literary and mythological to the biblical and biographical.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Literature
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Start A New Search