- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Lunch is reserved for meetings, technology makes us available anytime, anywhere-and somewhere along the way 9-to-5 morphed into 24/7, and technology makes us available anytime, anywhere. Our demanding schedules crowd out what matters most: family, friends, even our faith. Although it may feel like you're living under the Big Top, take heart. You don't have to be a circus professional to keep all the plates spinning.
Pat Gelsinger understands this challenge. As a prominent executive in the Silicon Valley, Pat struggled to juggle* a thriving career with his family. Pat's pursuit of balance led him to dynamic truths that revolutionized his approach to life.
The Juggling Act shares Pat's time-tested wisdom for keeping your life in perspective. This updated and expanded revision (formerly Balancing Your Family, Faith & Work) details the guidelines for balanced living, with insights on:
• Prioritizing your work, family, and God
• Developing a personal mission statement
• Becoming an effective employee
• Creating a support system
• Sharing your faith in the workplace
Take a meeting with The Juggling Act. And get your professional-and personal-life on the fast track to success.
Mr. Pat Gelsinger is a Senior Vice President for Intel Corporation and is its first ever Chief Technology Officer. He has over 20 years expereince, 10 patents and numerous publications. As CTO he is responsible for setting the long-term research and technology directions for Intel. he frequently speaks at industry conferences through-out the world. In addition to his technology career, Pat speaks regularly on the subject of balancing priorities in many settings (including many for Campus Crusade for Christ). He also serves as an elder and regular Bible study instructor in his church. Pat has been married to his wife Linda for 20 years, and they have four children: Elizabeth, Josiah, Nathan, and Micah. They live in Beaverton, Oregon.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Power of Suffering: Strengthening Your Faith in the Refiner's Fire - eBookJohn MacArthurSave 35%
We're Just Friends and Other Dating Lies: Practical Wisdom for Healthy Relationships - eBookChuck Milian5 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 38%
Be A People Person: Effective Leadership Through Effective Relationships - eBookJohn C. Maxwell4 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 44%
The Legacy Builder: Five Non-Negotiable Leadership Secrets - eBookRod OlsonSave 44%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- eBooks >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Business & Faith
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search