- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Autopsy of a Deceased Church: 12 Ways to Keep Yours AliveThom S. RainerB&H Books / 2014 / Hardcover$5.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 37 Reviews
$12.99Save 54% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW683923Video
Ancient Rome Timeline & Activity CardsMilliken / Other$7.79Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW704070
Renewing Moral Theology: Christian Ethics as Action, Character and GraceDaniel A. WestbergIVP Academic / 2015 / Trade Paperback$16.99 Retail:
$25.00Save 32% ($8.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW824603
Grace: More Than We Deserve, Greater Than We ImagineMax LucadoThomas Nelson / 2014 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 61 Reviews
$16.99Save 47% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW911769
Lunch is reserved for meetings, technology makes us available anytime, anywhere-and somewhere along the way 9-to-5 morphed into 24/7, and technology makes us available anytime, anywhere. Our demanding schedules crowd out what matters most: family, friends, even our faith. Although it may feel like you're living under the Big Top, take heart. You don't have to be a circus professional to keep all the plates spinning.
Pat Gelsinger understands this challenge. As a prominent executive in the Silicon Valley, Pat struggled to juggle* a thriving career with his family. Pat's pursuit of balance led him to dynamic truths that revolutionized his approach to life.
The Juggling Act shares Pat's time-tested wisdom for keeping your life in perspective. This updated and expanded revision (formerly Balancing Your Family, Faith & Work) details the guidelines for balanced living, with insights on:
• Prioritizing your work, family, and God
• Developing a personal mission statement
• Becoming an effective employee
• Creating a support system
• Sharing your faith in the workplace
Take a meeting with The Juggling Act. And get your professional-and personal-life on the fast track to success.
Mr. Pat Gelsinger is a Senior Vice President for Intel Corporation and is its first ever Chief Technology Officer. He has over 20 years expereince, 10 patents and numerous publications. As CTO he is responsible for setting the long-term research and technology directions for Intel. he frequently speaks at industry conferences through-out the world. In addition to his technology career, Pat speaks regularly on the subject of balancing priorities in many settings (including many for Campus Crusade for Christ). He also serves as an elder and regular Bible study instructor in his church. Pat has been married to his wife Linda for 20 years, and they have four children: Elizabeth, Josiah, Nathan, and Micah. They live in Beaverton, Oregon.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Business & Faith
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Start A New Search