- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 64
Publication Date: 1989
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.07 X 0.20 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: I Can Read
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Josefina Story Quilt Progeny Press Study GuideRebecca GillelandProgeny Press / 2003 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW093020
Creation to the Resurrection, Volume 1, Second Edition: The Mystery of History SeriesLinda Lacour HobarBright Ideas Press / 2010 / Trade Paperback$37.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 51 Reviews
$49.95Save 25% ($12.46)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW427298
Exploring Creation with Chemistry and Physics Notebooking JournalApologia Educational Ministries / 2013 / Other$17.55 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$27.00Save 35% ($9.45)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW495404
California,Faith's Pa says there's no room on a wagon train for Josefina, a chicken who's too tough to eat and too old to lay eggs. But Faith loves her pet. Can Josefina show Pa that she still has a few surprises left in her?
here we come!
Eleanor Coerr is the author of many books for young readers, including The Big Baloon Race, a Reading Rainbow book, Chang's Paper Pony, and The Josefina Story Quilt, a Notable Children’s Trade Book in the Field of Social Studies.
Bruce Degen is the bestselling author and illustrator of the beloved, perennial favorite Jamberry and numerous award-winning books for children. He is the author and illustrator of Daddy Is a Doodlebug and Sailaway Home as well as the illustrator of the highly acclaimed Magic School Bus series by Joanna Cole; the ever-popular Jesse Bear books by Nancy White Carlstrom; Jazzmatazz! by Stephanie Calmenson; and Shirley's Wonderful Baby by Valiska Gregory (available at your local library).
Bruce Degen's involvement with art has ranged from painting and printmaking to teaching art in New York City schools and directing an artists' lithography studio in Israel. Mr. Degen studied art at the Cooper Union and Pratt Institute. He was born in Brooklyn, New York—just like Charlie Muttnik—and now lives with his family in Connecticut.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Historical
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 3
- Fiction >> Children >> Beginning Readers
- Fiction >> Children >> Historical
- Fiction >> Historical
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Leveled Readers >> Level 3
- Start A New Search