- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
The Importance of Church Attendance guides people of all ages to ask themselves a fundamental question: Why should I attend church? In turning to the Bible, Author Frances A. Ross uncovers a wealth of wisdom and insight from that books prophecy, teaching, and exhortation to lead both youth and adults to see the place God envisions for them in the church and to inspire them to gather regularly with other Christians.
Devoting chapters to children, teenagers, newlyweds, and retirees, The Importance of Church Attendance presents an overview of the place of church attendance at various stages of life and then surveys key Bible passages, drawing from them teachings about the place of church participation at each stage in an individuals life. After that, two chapters turn to ultimate issues, lifting up the Bibles teachings on eternity and judgment.
If you look around and see people apparently prospering without faith, you might wonder why you should bother attending church. The Importance of Church Attendance gives answers to that question and encourages you to make your way to the church door and knock, to find the courage to step inside by faith, and to live and celebrate your membership in Gods life-giving community.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Service
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Start A New Search