You know a lot about the Catholic Church, or maybe you are just learning, but there are things that confuse you-like what to do when you pray a novena, or how to "offer up" something, exactly what the Angelus is, or any of the dozens of other devotions that set Catholics apart from other Christians. In this complete guide you get:
- step-by-step guidelines to the devotional rites and rituals of the Catholic Faith
- a history of each devotion and a reflection on its importance in the prayer life of Catholics
- succinct and salient quotes from saints and prominent members of the Church
- cautions, drawn from Scripture and Tradition, for potential temptations and distractions
- the blessings and graces associated with the devotions
In one volume, here are step-by-step guidelines for all the traditional Catholic devotions, from grace before meals to the Stations of the Cross.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.