- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Nicole Bradley was thirty-eight, divorced, unmarried, and seven weeks pregnant. When she realized that the baby’s father did not want her or the baby, she made a decision that she would regret for the rest of her life: she had an abortion. In The House of the Rising Son, she chronicles her life and describes the circumstances of her unplanned pregnancy, that fateful decision, and the agony that she has lived with since her abortion. Luckily for her, the rest of her story is a happy one—she eventually met the man of her dreams. They married, and they have a beautiful daughter. God has been her strength in the years since her abortion; He pulled her from a pit of depression and grief and forgave her sins.
She has written The House of the Rising Son to share her story with other women who might be in similar circumstances—who have gone through a divorce or had an abortion. She wants them to know that God forgives them and that they can find a new life free from their past.
God has forgiven Nicole and has done miraculous things in her life. While she encourages unmarried women to wait for marriage to have sex, she also reminds them that God is always there to support them whatever path they choose to take.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Family >> Parenting >> Sons
- eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Sons
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search