The Homeschooling Book of Lists
is a comprehensive, authoritative, and user-friendly resource for homeschoolers or anyone considering teaching their child at home. Written by Michael and Mary Leppert, two experts in the field of homeschooling, this easy-to-use book is filled with information, tips, and resources that will help you give your child an outstanding education. Lists include:
- Homeschooling support groups, both religious and non-religious
- The top 100 homeschooling websites
- Homeschooling FAQs
- Who's who in homeschooling
- The top magazines and best books for homeschoolers
- Specific resources for each type of homeschooling: non-religious, Christian, Jewish, Catholic, Muslim, and Mormon
- Special needs homeschooling resources
- Recommended homeschool products and vendors for teaching: reading, language arts, math, science, spelling, geography, foreign language, P.E., and more
- Homeschool-friendly colleges
- Businesses with homeschool-friendly hiring practices
Michael and Mary Leppert are homeschooling parents and co-publishers of The Link homeschool magazine, the largest homeschooling publication in the U.S.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.